Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Many things have happened since....

So I got a chance to see the girl again...we will refer to her as "scarf" girl. I went dancing this last Saturday and had a great time. I went with friends and she had called earlier to tell me that she too would be there. I got her to promise me at least one dance. She agreed. I got there earlier to meet up with some friends. Ran into people I didn't expect to see, saw some friends I hadn't seen in years and just started loosening up and having so much fun dancing. My friend Rosie likes to dance and is a really good dancer, I know I can always find her on the dance floor. Scarf girl came about an hour and a half later. She happened to be standing in front of me at the bar. At first I did not recognize her. Her hair - the two times I have seen her- is curly - like cork screw curly -this chick had straight hair. So I didn't think much of it and just continued to talk with my pals. Then she turned around and then I was oh crapola - she was looking mighty fine....straight hair and ALL! I said hi - gave her a hug, introduced her to my friends and then headed back out to the patio. I figured I'd give her some time to drink and loosen up - I had already been there for an hour. So I waited and waited....and waited (mind you I was dancing and drinking - but waiting) Then I asked her to dance. Crap - she hates salsa...says her hips don't move that way so I said ok next time. So I walk away and she says I will come find you when I want to dance. Ok - I'm good with that....well apparently she did come looking for me but I was no where to be found. She finally found me on the dance floor and we danced. OMG - she's a good little dancer and we were dancing up real close. It was very nice. We danced a few songs and then she went back to her friends. So my friends of course start to tease me. Not sure why, except that they have never seen me single. And now they think it's funny to watch me. Whatever floats your boat I guess. So the dance was coming to an end and there was one more song to play and I searched the dance club for her and found her. We danced the last song. I asked her if I could go out with her sometime and she said yes ... as the song came to an end, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek. And that's the end of that story.....

No comments: