Sunday, December 14, 2008

Girls are just afraid of me...

So I made the call...on Thursday - it is now Sunday - no call back. I am starting to get depressed a little. Am I too intimidating. I think I'm cute and smart and fun. Why would you not call back?? Oh well. Christmas is around the corner and I am off for 2 weeks. Yippee! I am going to continue to go out and meet new people. I guess I just haven't met the right one. It's interesting...I think about scarf and I wonder - did I read the signals incorrectly...I mean she seemed interested...Yeah I haven't heard from her either. I really am not interested in getting married - I just want to go out on a date...is that so wrong? I have to write this out, I have to put it out to the world and hope the universe hears me. I cannot take any of this personally - I mean scarf girls grandfather could not be doing well...Vickie could be totally scared to call me because she's never been with a woman before and I scared the bejesus out of her by fooling around. I mean I could rationalize all of this and be perfectly fine, but that would mean I would have nothing to be depressed about. Ok - out to the UNIVERSE...I want to meet someone, hear from someone and go out on ONE date before Dec. 31, 2008!

No comments: