Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Too good to be true...

I knew in the back of my mind that my date would not happen. i don't know why but it just seemed to good to be true. I also think my Swamiji is watching out for me...I figure I like this girl, but I need to not be involved just yet. Maybe in time. She texted me an hour before I was suppose to pick her up saying that she had to go to Long Beach to see her grandfather who was in the hospital...I said no problem of course...I mean what else are you going to say right? That's a pretty strong reason to not go on a date - she could have just called and said "you know I am just not interested" if she didn't want to go out..... I guess I was a little disappointed but I moved on quickly. That evening I met another woman named Vickie. Once again I am at a birthday party and this woman gets intoxicated and I end up taking care of her. I think birthdays and women are seemingly going hand in hand. No more birthday parties til next year - so I will just try to focus on this last gal. I got her number that night but I haven't called her yet. I'm a little hesitant cause I don't know if she really remembers anything from that evening. We fooled around a bit and I think she might be embarrassed. I guess I'll never know unless I call.

No comments: