Monday, November 24, 2008

Dating...

What does that mean - really? And why can't we just be friends...So this weekend I had the opportunity to meet up with a girl I met a few days ago. The circumstances of meeting her were that was a friend of a friend and I ended up taking care of her when she got sick. I took her home, made sure she was ok and it just so happened she left her scarf in my truck. So I had to get it back to her right...ahh if only to see her again. Well, it's a wool scarf...how the hell do you wash a wool scarf??? Calling on my knitter friend Rachael, she helped me out...and let me tell you it worked out perfectly. Washed the scarf...didn't smell like throw up anymore...thank goodness, met up with the girl at brunch on Sunday and had a really nice time. Do I want to date her - Yes. Do I think she's interested...I have no freakin' clue. This is the part I hate. There were no clues...like she wasn't overtly interested...however she was NOT NOT interested I think. I am over analyzing this...I will write more later when I have processed the weekend. Ciao for now~!

No comments: