Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Wow - It's been a while!

So many things have happened...well not really "happened" but time has gone by. I am loving my life - who knew that 65 days ago I would feel good about myself, my life and my future. I was so scared and hurt that the idea of it was just unfathomable. Time really does heal all wounds. I still think of my ex fondly. She helped me become a better person than I was. I am also a US citizen today because of her. I voted for the first time in my life for the President of the United States of America. We have a black president. That is huge. Prop 8 passed - that's too bad. I am a lesbian and I do hope to someday get married - so this idea of creating an amendment to the Constitution is ridiculous. I cannot believe people are so ignorant. And I - of all the people I know - am the least political. I just don't think the Constitution was created to take rights away. With all this going on when have I had time to sulk over a lost relationship - HA! Time and distraction have been a blessing.

No comments: