Thursday, November 13, 2008

One step forward...

6 steps back. i was feeling pretty good yesterday and then last night I screwed it all up. I made a mistake...I am human. I went to the ex's house and saw that she had a new girlfriend. Well of course I had to confront her about it so I knocked on the door. She wasn't very happy to see me...shocking. Well things ended up that she had to call the cops...who knew I was such a stalker. I mean I know I have the ability to be psycho, but did I really think that I would do something crazy. The mind can get to so nutz. Why is that? I think because no matter how much time and distractions have a occurred the pain is still there. That's the worst part of it all. It's not like I want to be with her again, or that we had even a decent relationship - it was just that we had a long one and it's hard to let go of that. I always thought that I'd rather be in a bad unhappy relationship than be alone. That's not very healthy. What can I bring to my next relationship --this same philosophy?? Well I really do need to work on that. That's what the weekly therapy is for right?? Someday my princess will come and I will be ready!

No comments: