Friday, November 21, 2008

I met a girl....

Ok, so i have gone out a few times in the past 2 months...ok a few times is a bit of a lie, I would say I have gone out quite a bit. Always with the intention of meeting new people. I used to be super shy and quiet and I have found a new strength. I like to go out by myself and talk to random people. I know I know - weird, but it makes me feel good. I think it's because there are so many people out there that have preconceived ideas about who you are, based on how your dressed, what you look like, how you talk, what shoes you wear, that I am finding this process to be a bit fascinating. I am also finding the fact that I am not afraid to out and do things I've never done, or go to a club or bar by myself and talk to people. I blame my friend Karin for that. She's a good instigator...she says just do it, you have nothing to lose. i think I have adopted that philosophy. It really is your loss that you don't know me nor do you want to get to know me. There I said it - I am awesome. Once again, feeling good about myself. Yeah so about the title, I met this girl last night at Mecca. Nothing really hit me til I started talking to her - she proceeded to get drunk and sick and I had to take her home, but there was something about her that I liked. I would like to see her again, if the Swamiji thinks I am ready of course. Will call for that in my next prayer... :)

No comments: